Capture a Swing
1) Download the Zepp Baseball app in either the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
2) Create your Zepp account. Click Here for more details.
3) Turn on the Zepp sensor on by holding the multi-function button for 4 seconds. Click Here for more details.
4) Pair the Zepp 2 sensor to your iOS/Android phone or tablet via bluetooth. Click Here for more details.
5) Place the bat mount onto your bat and put the sensor into the mount. Click Here for more details.
6) Open the Zepp Baseball app and you will see an icon in the top corner of the 3D view blinking yellow for up to 10 seconds indicating that the sensor is connecting to the app. Once the sensor connects, the icon will become solid yellow and the app will prompt you to calibrate. Be sure that the sensor is stationary at the time of calibration to ensure the sensor successfully calibrates. Click Here for more details.
Select the bat you are using by tapping the bat icon located at the top of the 3D view. If you only have one bat entered at the time of creating your account, the app will default to that bat.
Once all of the steps listed above are complete, step up and swing! Each time you make contact with a ball the sensor will automatically capture your swing and replay all of the swing information into the app.
Note: Zepp Baseball is designed to only capture swings that make contact with a ball.
Having trouble capturing a swing? Click Here to contact our Customer Support Team and we'll help troubleshoot the issue!